This month Ellie Summers celebrates five years of service with Shore Financial Planning in Plymouth. Ellie has been a key part of SFP’s continued growth, from a small provincial IFA to a nationally recognised organisation overseeing in excess of £150 million of client’s assets. Ellie joined in 2014 and became part of a team of three, based in the cargo building in Millbay. We now have a team of 15 over two offices, as well as a separate, in house, mortgage and equity release Appointed Representative (Ocean Mortgages). Ellie is now Head of Paraplanning across the business. Managing Director Jon Treharne said “Ellie is part of the fabric of SFP, and is a tremendous colleague to work with”. Ellie said, “I love working for SFP and am proud to be part of something so wonderful”.
- SHORE FINANCIAL PLANNING – CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR MESSAGE 17/12/2021
- Shore Financial Planning’s Ben Yearsley on The Budget 04/03/2021
- Shore Financial Planning – Managing Director’s Message 21/12/2020
- Shore Financial Planning – Managing Director’s Message 28/05/2020
- Shore Financial Planning – Managing Director’s Message 08/05/2020